Internet Marketing

https://www.gyan4all.tech/2020/02/internet-marketing.html
Internet Marketing


Digital marketing is exploding. Google makes over 100 billion a year through ads. Facebook's generating over 40 billion a year through ads. Hey everyone, I'm Amit Pathak, and today I'm going to share with you how you can start your career in digital marketing Before we get started make sure you subscribe to this channel gyan4all on YouTube. 

When I release more video like this, you'll get notified because you subscribed. Question for you. How many years have you been in digital marketing? If you're just starting off leave a comment below with zero. If you have been doing this for a while, leave a comment below with one year, two years, three years, whatever the number is. 

I'm curious because the tips I'm giving today, it should help you out if you're just starting your career or even if you're already a few years in digital marketing. So here's what the first thing I want you to do is. I want you to start your own website. This is the first step. 

You need to go out there, create a WordPress blog, or any type of site, I prefer WordPress, but you need to start a site. If it's e-commerce related, start a Shopify site. The best way to learn marketing is to start your own website. Step two, take all the competitors you have, if you don't know what they are, you already created that website, and it should be a site that you're passionate about, the industry that you're in. 

If you don't know any competitors, take those key words, whatever industry you're in, like astrology, marketing, Google from you'll find URLs. Pop them into a tool call Uber Suggest. These are all the URLs that are ranking for these keywords you're going after. This will show you how much traffic your competition is getting per region. It'll also show you the top pages that your competition is getting traffic from, and it shows you all the keywords that are driving traffic to your competition. Now that you've seen this, the next thing you need to do is click on the top pages report. 

The top pages report will show you all the top pages for all your competitors, how many visits are getting to each of those pages, how many social shares do they have, how many back links do they have? And here's what I want you to do next now that you have this data  .Go look at those top pages figure out which key terms are driving the traffic, have high volume, high cost per click, and a low search difficulty, because these are the ones that are the easiest to go after first, and have the most valuable traffic. 

Go look at those pages, then write a better version of that page. Don't just create something that's similar, one up them. Have better images, better videos, whatever it may be, go above and beyond. I used to custom graphics, pay people from Fiverr so I could pop them into my blog posts that way I could have myself, my content, my articles stand out from the competition. When you've done that, then the next step for you is to promote your content. 

So you want to take all the people that linked to your competitors, you've seen that from Uber Suggest, it shows you a laundry list of all the people that linked to your competitors, what you want to do is reach out to all those people and be like, hey John, I noticed you linked to XY and Z article, I have similar one that just came out, but mine covered one two and three that theirs didn't, cheers, Neil. Sending that simple email to hundreds of people, I'm not talking about 100people, I'm saying hundreds, two hundred, three hundred, four hundred, you'll notice that some of those people start linking back to you, boost your search traffic, and you're also going to get referral traffic. Referral traffic is huge. 

The other beautiful part about Uber Suggest is it shows you all the popular articles based on social shares. So I want you to go to Twitter search, type in that URL of your competition, and it'll show you all the people who share that content on Twitter. Hit them all up, ask them. Hey John I noticed you shared XY and Z article from author AB and C, I have a similar one that just came out but mine covers one, two and three. If you like it, feel free and share it, cheers, let me know if I can do anything for you. Sending those simple articles and emails out, or more so messages, you'll get more social shares. 

You did that with links, you're now doing that with emails, you're going to get more traffic, as you get more traffic, you'll start getting results. The next thing I want you to do is start collecting emails. It's not just about getting people to your site, it's about building a brand. You can't build a brand without collecting emails. You can use free tools like Hello Bar, limits sliders, pop ups, I do that on gyan4all.tech, it's a great way to collect more email address, so then when you get people to come back to your site you'll start building a brand. 

As the XE of Google once said, brands are the solution. He was talking about figuring out what site to rank at the top of Google, and also combating things like fake news. For that reason, you want to build a brand. And they say when you get people back to your site seven times, you're much more likely to build a brand. 

The next thing I want you to do is install a free tool called Subscribers. This leverages push notification. If you've ever used push notification leave a comment below with yes, if you haven't, leave a comment below with no. Just curious.



Thanks for visting...

5 comments:

  1. I’m trampled by your contents carry on the wonderful work.
    https://successfulsolutionmethod.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. marketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utilizing this stage, you can without much of a stretch plan site crusades, pop-ups and high-changing over points of arrival. Facebook Business Page Scraper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. CPA marketing pdf method

    ReplyDelete
  5. I idolize this text for the skillfully-researched content and brilliant wording. I were given for that excuse practical in this material that I couldnt decline reading. i am inspired following your contact and understanding. thanks therefore a whole lot. Larby Amirouche

    ReplyDelete